Last updated by Maha Abada
Here is how to get the most control out of the features for your device through your Ting dashboard.
1. To access your Ting Account settings, go to ting.com and Sign in to your account.
2. Click on Device Settings on the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click on the name of the device or the phone number for the device you want to change the features on.
4. Click on the blue pen beside the service you want to edit - Minutes, Messages or Megabytes.
5. Press the toggle beside the feature(s) you wish to enable.
6. Click save and that feature will be enabled.
Here is an example of a feature that is disabled (toggled off):