Are you a Cedar networks customer looking to migrate to automatic payments with Ting Internet?
You'll need to follow these simple steps to create an account and add your billing information. Once completed, you'll have access to our online portal to view current and past bills as well as managing your contact information.
Use your existing credentials!
When creating a new Ting Internet account, please use your Cedar account email to link your accounts.
- Visit our Ting Internet login page or go to Ting.com and select Sign up/Sign in.
- On the Sign-in page, click Create one.
- Enter the email address associated with your Cedar account, a contact phone number, and a password, then click Create an account.
Note: Select This is a business account if you are a current business or Enterprise customer with Cedar networks.
- Click My account to open the menu and select Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Payment method section and click Update payment method.
- In the pop-up window, select Ting Fiber Internet and click Next.
- Add your credit card and billing information and select Save changes.
- Your new Ting Internet account has been created!
Within a few days, you'll receive an email thanking you for activating and letting you know that your credit has been applied to your account. We'll email you a billing notification monthly and charge the card on file for your service automatically. You can log into your Ting account at any time to view your bills and make account changes.