Enabling Kids Mode on the Galaxy S series is an easy way to protect the data stored on your device from small (and let's face it, less careful) hands.
Installing the app
1. Search in the Google Play Store for Kids Mode, and tap INSTALL
2. To create a shortcut, press and hold your finger on a Home screen with an open area (probably not your main Home screen) until the Shortcuts appear. Then tap Widgets at the bottom of the screen.
3. Drag the icon onto a Home screen and tap to launch.
Setting up kids mode
As soon as you finish installing the Kids Mode app, you'll be prompted to set it up. Start by tapping Set PIN.
1. Set and confirm a PIN. This PIN allows you access to the Parental Controls within the app and allows you to exit Kids Mode.
3. Set up a profile for your child. Currently, Kids Mode only allows for one child profile.
4. Read and accept the disclaimer.
5. Skip the downloaded apps page and tap Finish
6. You'll see the screen that shows you how to access Parental Controls and how to exit Kids Mode. Tap the X in the top right-hand corner.
7. Tap the Parental Controls icon. You'll be prompted for your PIN.
8. You can control your child's profile and manage Kids Mode from here. Hit the back key (to the right of the home button on the phone) to return to the Kids Mode main screen. You can exit Kids Mode from there.