Last updated by Ken Schafer
The following changes to ting.com went live Thursday December 15th, 2011:
- Numerous simplifications and updates to the device purchase, shipping and activation process.
- Added comparison charts (linked to from Devices page).
- Redesigned Device Settings pages.
- Added the Ting Savings Calculator at ting.com (available to non-beta visitors)
- International Calling surcharges can be sorted by price.
- Activated phones waiting for port-in are now displayed in Your Account.
- Many revisions to bill statement and related usage details.
- Account summary in Your Account now shows usage for deactivated devices.
- Beta.ting.com in now friendlier to mobile-browsers.
Have more questions? Submit a request