Last updated by Ken Schafer
The following changes to ting.com went live between Tuesday January 24 and Thursday January 26, 2012:
- Launched help.ting.com to replace Using Android, beta.ting.com/help and our Private Beta Ning Community.
- Launched redesigned Plans Page.
- The Sierra 250u 4G USB Modem is now available.
- Added "Remember Me" option to log-in screen.
- Added Video Tutorials for all devices to the device descriptions and to Device Settings pages in Your Account.
- Added link to Savings Calculator and customer service email address in the site's main navigation on all pages.
- Removed need to review current Plan when activating additional devices.
- When returning error messages we now highlight the fields that caused the error.
- A success message is displayed when a customer changes their Plan sizes.
- Improvements to data caching to reduce data display inconsistencies
- Improvements to accessibility for the visually impaired.
- Many improvements to design and bill presentation.
Have more questions? Submit a request