Last updated by Brad Coates
The following changes went live as of April 2nd, 2014.
- Ting now supports the ability to "Login with Amazon" to sign in or sign up. This also allows us to offers the ability for Amazon customers to purchase a device via Ting, as well pay their monthly bill all through their Amazon billing information.
- Introduced a new BYOD page to help clarify/explain the Bring Your Own Sprint Device campaign.
- Implemented a real time ESN checker. Someone who is not sure if their phone can make the switch to Ting can now enter in an ESN, complete a captcha and see a real time response.
- Redesigned the Ting site navigation
- Alert emails are being switched over to HTML.
- Further updates and iteration to our BYOD activation process.
- Further updates and iteration to our Ting activation process.
- Add Taxes & Fees Breakdown to PDF bill