Last updated by Brad Coates
The following changes went live as of May 22nd.
- Launched a new marketing campaign to reimburse customers for swapping a Verizon, ATT or T Mobile phone with a compatible Sprint version that can be used for BYOD and activation on Ting.
- Added a contract reminder to the calculator page.
- We saw that the majority of our people on our shop page were clicking on our premium devices. We are testing the effectiveness of sorting our devices form most expensive to cheapest. We also added to new filters so users can quickly see "New Arrivals" and "Most Popular" devices.
- Improvements to our backend processes.
- Various bug fixes on our desktop and mobile site.