Last updated by
Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been very busy with our GSM launch as well as handling some Sprint changes. I promise you all we will stay up to date with this moving forward.
We had a smaller release today, the changes are as follows:
- Long distance calling is now available for our GSM customers.
- Redesign SIM card purchasing - Sprint has an ever growing list of SIM cards, we created a much friendlier purchase path for anyone hoping to BYOD and pick up a SIM.
- USPS tracking information - We will now email out our tracking information for USPS shipments.
- USPS shipping option for SIM cards - We will now display the USPS selection when someone is selecting a shipping method for one of our SIM cards.
- Various bug fixes and backend changes.