Last updated by Brad Coates
The following changes went live as of April 14th.
- Redesigned the Shop page to allowing us to separate GSM and CDMA devices.
- Added the ability to directly link to external sites for device purchasing
- Cleaned up the device detail pages to highlight things like determining whether or not a SIM card is included, shipping dates, and CDMA/GSM device availability.
- Removed references to the GSM beta. We are officially out of Beta, we will continue to improve our GSM experience.
- Launched new Ting Help Center categorization.
- Updated our timeline on ting.com/about
- Launched Ting status page allowing customers to check in on things like: Ting website, mobile service, shipping/returns, and customer support.
Have more questions? Submit a request