Last updated by Suzanne Thomas
1. Which areas are available for service?
2. I've been told I'm in a "fair" or "satisfactory" coverage area; what does that mean?
This means you're in an area where we have fewer towers and you may experience weaker reception at times.
If you're in a fair coverage area using a CDMA device, and experience frequent reception issues, a signal booster like an Airave may be a good solution for getting good, solid signal.
3. Does my device type affect my coverage?
Yes. Certain phones and devices will have a stronger antenna than others, which will definitely play a role in the signal strength you receive.
4. I'm with a carrier on another network; will my coverage be the same if I make the move to Ting?
5. I'm in an area with no coverage. Can I sign up for Ting?
Unfortunately, there are some areas in the USA where we're unable to provide service. If your address falls outside of our coverage area, you will be unable to sign up for Ting.