Last updated by Isabel M
If you're ready to purchase a device from Ting, then you'll actually sign up for an account in the process of making your purchase. Here's how to do that:
2. If you've got a referral link, don't go directly to ting.com; use your referral link to come the site instead. Your link should look something like this after you hit enter. Click on Shop from there:
3. Choose the device you want to purchase, and click on it. You can use the drop downs at the top of the Shop page to filter devices to see just the types of devices you're interested in.
The listing for each device will show if it's new, used from Glyde or refurbished, and its expected ship date.
6. If you're creating Ting credentials, enter your basic account information in the form that appears. The e-mail address you enter here is how we’ll communicate with you for billing, so make sure it’s a valid one that you check regularly. Your password will need to be at least 10 characters long. When you've got that all filled out, click Sign up.
9. Enter your Billing Info. You can set up credit card information directly with Ting or choose to Pay with Amazon. To set up a credit card click the credit card type button and then enter your card and billing information. If you set up a credit card here, make sure that the cardholder and address information entered is what your credit card provider has on file for you; it doesn't need to match what you've entered for your Service Address.
When you've entered all of your billing information, click Next step.
10. Your shipping address information may be auto-populated with what you've entered prior. You can change this if you'd like your phone to ship somewhere else.
This is also where you choose your shipping method.
11. Now you can confirm all of your order details. If any of the information on this confirmation page is incorrect, click on the corresponding link above and re-enter that information; then click on Confirmation again so you can see what your order details are. Once you're sure they're all correct, click on Complete purchase.