Last updated by Maitlan Brouwer
Do you want to make the move to Ting? Unsure if your device will work? Need a hand getting started? We have you covered.
1. Go to ting.com and click on BYOD.
2. If you've got a referral link, don't go directly to Ting.com; use your referral link to come to the website instead. Your link should look something like this after you hit enter. Click on BYOD from there.
3. Enter your device's ESN/MEID, enter the Captcha (if prompted), then click Check. We'll check to see if your device can make the move to Ting.
5. Now it's time to create your Ting account.
6. Fill in the fields that appear below. The e-mail address you enter here is how we’ll communicate with you for billing and verification. Make sure it’s a valid one that you check regularly. Your password will need to be at least 10 characters long. When you've got that all filled in click Sign Up.
To complete the activation of your device, take a look at our activation guide to find the right process you require.