Last updated by Erik Kingissepp
1. What kinds of plans do you have?
Plans may vary per area, so we suggest navigating to our section Internet In Your Area and selecting the city you are in.
2. How much does each plan cost?
Click here and select your city for the most up-to-date pricing on all of our plans.
3. Why does Business Gigabit cost more than Home Gigabit?
While Business Gigabit and Home Gigabit have the same download and upload speeds of 1000 Mbps, business accounts are almost always more costly to service, so the cost of a business plan is higher.
4. What happens if I upgrade or downgrade my Internet service mid-billing cycle?
Service upgrades will take effect immediately and the prorated charge for the rest of that billing cycle will show up on the next month's bill.
Service downgrades will take effect at the end of your billing cycle.
5. Is my usage capped?
No. All of our plans include unlimited usage. The only difference is the speed.
6. Can I check my usage?
We don't currently have a way for you to check your usage since it's unlimited. We may add that feature in the future.
7. I'm an existing BRI customer; do I have to change plans now?
No. You can keep your plan.