Last updated by Isabel M
Setting or updating your caller ID is easy, just follow the steps below.
2. Click on the device for which you want to set or update the caller ID. You can only update caller ID on an active number.
4. You have several options for your caller ID.
A) The first is to use your device nickname as your Caller ID.
C) The last option is to set a your own special caller ID. When you select Custom from the drop down list, a text field will appear to the right where you can enter your custom caller ID. A couple rules here:
- your caller ID can be no more than 15 characters including spaces
- your caller ID can only include numbers and letters, no special characters like dashes or apostrophes
5. Once you've selected what type of caller ID you want to use and entered any required information, click Save.
6. You're done! Your caller ID may take up to 7 days to start showing up when you call land lines.
If you've recently updated your caller ID, you won't be able to update it again for at least 6 hours.