Last updated by Isabel M
1. To access your Ting Account settings, go to ting.com and Sign in to your account.
The Details section is mostly about how we keep in touch with you. Click the edit icon to update any settings. From this tab, you can:
- Check your account number.
- Update your account holder name.
- Set a primary contact device/number and set or update your alternate contact number. (The primary number you assign is the number we will call to verify your identity)
- Update your contact email.
NOTE: Just a note, if you update any of the items in the Details section of your account, you'll be required to set your Primary Contact number if you haven't already.
The Billing section is where you can check your current billing information or update it.
To update your billing information, just click the edit icon.
On this page you can update the credit card information that you have on file with Ting. You can also use the credit card information in your Amazon Payments account for your monthly Ting bills by clicking Pay with Amazon.
A quick tip, you can also get to the page where you edit your billing information from your Billing history:
Password & Account Security
To set a new password on the Password section, you'll need to know your current password. If you're not sure of it then you'll want to log out, go back to the Sign In page and click on I forgot my password. Enter your email address to get a password reset email sent to you.
You can also enable two-factor authentication here. For more information enabling this feature and how to use it, click here: