Last updated by Ting Help
If you're new to Ting then you'll create an account in the process of signing up for Internet service. Just follow the steps below.
If you already have a mobile account with Ting, click here for Internet sign up directions.
1. Go to ting.com/internet and select your city.
4. You will be offered options based on your address type (residential or commercial). Make your selections and click Order.
5. To create Ting login credentials, use a valid and accessible email address and create a password with at least 10 characters. Then click Sign Up.
6. Set up credit card information directly with Ting or choose to Pay with Amazon. If you set up a credit card here, make sure that the address matches what's on your credit card statement. When you've entered all of your billing information, click Continue.
7. Check your order details. Click any of the pencil icons to make changes or click Confirm if everything is correct. Please note: there will be a small amount of tax on the one-time fees.
If service isn't available at your address yet:
If we don't have service available at your address quite yet, you will be able to pre-order. Pre-ordering follows the same process as above, except that a $9 non-refundable deposit will be the only charge to your credit card. The address checker will show you the following, with the same options you would have when ordering.