If you’re new to Ting Internet and live in the Belvedere community, then you’ll need to create a Ting account. Having a Ting account will allow us to pass along any service-related updates directly to your email. Please follow the instructions below to get started!
If you already have an existing Ting account, just make sure to log into it on the top right corner of ting.com. If you don't have a Ting account already, you'll be prompted to create one during the steps below.
- Visit https://ting.com/internet/town/charlottesville
- Start typing your address into the checker. As you type, a dropdown menu will appear and fill in with addresses. Keep typing until you see your address and then click on it. Then press the "Check" button.
- You should now see a message that says your landlord (or HOA) is picking up the tab, click “Continue”.
- If you aren't signed into an existing Ting account, you'll be prompted here to create some login credentials. Use a valid and accessible email address and create a password with at least 10 characters. Then click “Create an Account”
- Select your lease type, then click “Continue”. (This is a temporary page, you can select either option)
- Time to review your account details! If everything looks correct and you have read the Ting Terms of Service, you can click the little checkbox that you have read the terms and click “Continue”.
- That’s it, you’re done!
* If you get stuck anywhere in these steps, or if you're seeing something not described above, please give our 24/7 support team a call at (434) 227-5984 *