This article caters explicitly to Fullerton, CA residents. To set up internet services in a different location, visit Placing an Order on the New Ting Platform for detailed instructions and information.
Placing an order or pre-order for Ting Internet service is the first step to getting our crazy-fast fiber Internet at your house. Once you let us know you're interested in placing an order, we'll be in touch to help you with the next steps in the installation process.
- Check your address.
- Sign up for a Ting account, or if your landlord pays your bill, create a prepaid account.
- Provide your billing info.
- Select equipment options.
- Decide whether you want a Standard or Custom installation.
- Choose the TV streaming devices you want to include.
- Review your order details and confirm your order.
Confirming Availability in Your Location
Here's how to check your address for serviceability.
2. Enter your address and click Check.
- If Ting is not currently available at your address, you can pre-order it. By placing a pre-order, you are showing your interest in bringing Ting Internet to your neighborhood. Once Ting is prepared to move forward with the next steps at your property, we will contact you. The more pre-orders we receive from your community, the faster we'll bring Ting to your area.
- If your address is eligible for Ting installation, you can start ordering service once you see the success message.
Placing Your Internet Service Order
Let's place your order!
- Enter your info and create a password (minimum 10 characters).
Note: If you already have a Ting Mobile account, please create a separate Ting Internet account using a different email address.
- Enter your credit card information and click Continue.
Note: If you also have Ting Mobile service and want to use the same credit card for your Internet account, please contact our Sales team for assistance.
- Select your router option: Buy, Rent, or bring your own.
- If you require additional WiFi coverage, you may consider adding a Ting WiFi extender.
- Choose the type of installation: Standard, or Custom , and click Continue.
See our article on custom installation to determine if you require a standard or customized installation.
- Optional: Select a TV streaming device.
- Review the order details and click Confirm.
Your order is now complete! A Ting team member will be in touch within 72 hours. Or feel free to reach out to our Sales team directly to review the next steps.
Creating a Prepaid Account
When your Ting Internet service is included free of charge by a landlord, property management, or HOA group, you might still want to create an account to receive service-related updates or for tracking purposes.
- Select your town and check your address.
- Select Continue after confirming the $0/month pricing.
- Provide an email and a password with at least 10 characters to create your prepaid Ting account and click Create account.
- Select your tenant info options and click Continue.
- Please review that the address and plan details are accurate before clicking Confirm.
No worries! If you make an error during the order process or need to change some details, contact our team. We can make adjustments to your order at any time!