Ting Mobile's new pricing plans has everyone excited about their future with Ting! Our new plans offer unlimited talk and text with several different data options to best fit how you use your phone. We're still contract-free, and you can switch between any of our new plans at any time.
To get started, fill out our Plan selection request form on our Plans page. All requests for a new plan must go through the request form so our team can make sure that you qualify for the new plan and help you get set up!
If you've already applied and received your new SIM card, text "TING NG" to (855) 846-4389, and we'll get you started on the next step.
Things to keep in mind
- All of the new Ting Mobile plans are contract-free.
- If your new plan isn't the best fit, you can switch to a different new pricing plan.
- Depending on what Ting network you are currently using, you may need a new SIM card to receive the plan.
- By filling out the form, you agree to let us transfer your number to your new SIM card.
- To switch to the new plan, your device must be unlocked and support VoLTE.
Important: If you brought your CDMA device to Ting, please let us know if you think your device may be locked. We may be able to help!
- If you have multiple lines on your account, all lines will have to move over to the same price plan.
- Once your request is sent, you can not revert to your current plan or our former pay-for-what-you-use rates.
If your account is not eligible for the new rates at this time, we will reach out and provide recommendations on how to get your account ready!
Choosing your plan
You can explore all of our new plans on our Plans page. Each of our new plans includes unlimited talk and text. All plans, except for the Flex plan, include a set amount of LTE data. The Flex plan offers pay-for-what-you-use data at $5 per GB. If you go over your chosen data plan, you can get unlimited data at 2G speeds or grab a data top-up for more LTE data use.
- There are more plans available by selecting See more options.
Creating a new plan request
- Select your plan from our Plans page by clicking Choose.
- Sign in to your Ting account.
- Click See new plans to confirm that you're ready to try out our new plans.
- Choose your new plan from the drop-down, enter your preferred shipping address to receive your new SIM card, and click Apply for upgrade.
Note: If it turns out that you need to make some account changes before we can offer a new plan, we'll reach out with the next steps to get your account ready.
- That's it for now! If your account is eligible to move over to the new plan, it can take 8-10 days to get your new SIM card. We will let you know once the SIM card has been shipped out to you.
Setting up your new SIM card—text us!
If you applied to change your plan and we sent you a SIM card, text “TING NG” to (855) 846-4389.
Once we receive your text message, we'll move your number to your new SIM, which can take a few hours to complete. We'll send you an automated email letting you know when the transfer is complete. Pop the new SIM card into your phone, and you're all set!
Your new plan will start on your next billing date.
Need more data?
If you select a plan that has a specified amount of LTE data and find that you're running out, you can add a one-time data top-up separately to each device on your account.
- Log in to your Ting account.
- Go to the Plan overview page.
- Select Add fast speed data top-up for the phone number where you want to add more data. A $5 charge will be added to your next bill.