Ting Mobile's new pricing plans have everyone excited about their future with Ting! Our new plans offer unlimited talk and text with several different data options to best fit how you use your phone. We're still contract-free, and you can switch between any of our new plans at any time.
Our processing time for plan requests is currently 8 to 10 days. Once you have submitted the form, there is no need to check in on the request. We will be in touch via email once the process is complete or if we require any additional information.
Requesting a new plan
- Select your plan from our Plans page by clicking Choose.
- Sign in to your Ting account.
- Click See new plans to confirm that you're ready to try out our new plans.
- Choose your new plan from the drop-down, enter your preferred shipping address to receive your new SIM card, and click Apply for upgrade.
Note: Your device must be unlocked and support VoLTE. If it turns out that you need to make some account changes before we can offer a new plan, we'll reach out with the next steps to get your account ready.
- That's it for now! If your account is eligible to move over to the new plan, it can take 8-10 days to get your new SIM card. We will let you know once the SIM card has been shipped out to you.
Setting up your new SIM card—ring us!
If you applied to change your plan and we sent you a SIM card, give us a call or send us an email to let us know you're ready for the next step.
Things to keep in mind
- Your current voicemails will be erased upon moving to the new SIM.
- If you have multiple lines on your account, all lines will have to move over to the same price plan at the same time.
- If you don't physically have access to all the devices on your account, hold off on texting us as your devices will not have service until you are able to insert the new SIM cards into the devices.
When you reach out, we'll move your number to your new SIM, which can take a few hours to complete. We'll send you an automated email letting you know when the transfer is complete. Pop the new SIM card into your phone, and you're all set!
Your new plan will start on your next billing date.