We’re sorry to see you go! To cancel your service, please contact us through phone, chat, or by submitting a request. Make sure to include your cancellation date and reason.
We're unable to cancel an account with an unpaid balance.
An abandoned account with an outstanding balance will be sent to collections. When this happens, changes to the account are not possible until that balance is resolved.
Here's what to expect when you cancel
- Your account will close at the end of your billing cycle.
- You'll continue to have internet service until the end of your billing cycle.
- You'll receive no further bills after you cancel.
If you're renting a router
- We'll email you a shipping label with instructions for returning your rented router.
- Please leave the fiber access box (a.k.a. the ONT) that your router plugs into at the residence.