At Ting, we aim to make our construction seamless but understand you may have questions and concerns, so we have a dedicated team ready to help.
Who am I contacting?
You'll be reaching our Construction Experience Team, a group specially designed to handle these matters effectively and efficiently. When you reach out using one of the methods listed below, a team member will investigate things start-to-finish to the best of their ability. As we don't want you passed around or having to re-explain your situation, consider them your single point of contact who will work to keep you up-to-date with any new information learned along the way and ensure you're never in the dark.
How do I reach out?
There are two primary avenues available: filling out a form on our website or calling us. Which method you use is up to you. If it is a time-sensitive manner, we recommend giving us a call so we can involve our field team faster.
Web contact form
Fill out this simple form to reach the team.
Contact by phone
1-855-801-5856, available 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Friday (Eastern Time)
We will ask for an email address and phone number to keep in touch when you call, although we will generally stick to email for updates. Ting will never sell your info -- we collect it solely to email you directly after the conversation. In that email will be a summary of the conversation and a reference number.
Have any questions? Reply to that email at any time. Prefer to call in? Provide the advisor with the reference number found at the top of that email.
For what issues?
Here are some examples. Keep in mind this list is not exhaustive. We will be happy to look into other construction-related concerns brought to our attention!
- Damage to your property
- Including (but not limited to) your lawn, fence, driveway, drywall, siding, brick, landscaping, irrigation system, invisible pet fence, or other belongings.
- Damage to Ting assets
- The green plate installed on or near your property is cracked, sunk in, missing its cover, or is causing a tripping hazard.
- The aerial line running the fiber to your home is hanging too low or has fallen.
- A tree or other obstacle is putting strain on the fiber line
- Cable concerns
- Ting's construction has cut or damaged an underground line on your property.
- A line or wire has become exposed from underground
- The conduit (tubing) housing underground lines is damaged
- The fiber attached to your home is coming loose from its initial placement
- Paint concerns
- Spray paint that is affecting your property or aesthetics
- Temporary above-ground fiber drop concerns (certain markets only)
- The above-ground fiber drop is damaged or otherwise compromised
- The process of burying the drop is not to your satisfaction
- Access concerns
- Anything that blocks or prevents your ability to park, leave your driveway, access a particular road or path, or any similar restrictions
- Noise concerns
- Excessive noise caused by the work or noise occurring outside of stated construction hours
- Staff concerns
- Any issues you may have with the construction staff, whether it be a contractor we have hired or Ting's staff
Anything you feel may be relevant to Ting investigating. Being specific helps. For example, rather than "my sprinkler is not working," you may wish to specify if the damage was to the sprinkler heads or to the irrigation lines and where the lines are.
While we default to email updates, let us know if you'd prefer a phone call when we have an update on your situation. Our team members will be happy to oblige during business hours.
When reaching out, let us know that! We'll do our best to accommodate.
Our goal is to get back to you within two business days with an update. If we don't have anything new to share, we'll still work to keep the lines of communication open while working on the issue from our side.
It depends on a variety of factors--the Ting town you reside in, our contractors, and of course, on your specific concern. While we'll work to investigate as quickly as possible, we'll provide individualized updates for your case to the email address you provide.
Note: The contact phone number is solely for our construction team. If you need assistance scheduling an install, reach out to our Onboarding team at 1-855-846-4626. If you require technical support, call us 24/7 at 1-844-846-4994.