I've enabled an usage cap at 1010Mb this month.
It triggered on 1110 Mb, which took me to the next price range.
After realizing it was a bad idea (we got lost without a GPS), I tried to roll back the decision and deleted the usage cap, but data is still blocked!
We got lost again that day. Funny.
I don't see a way to enable it on my account page. No indication that it's blocked, no control to unblock it this month.
1. I understand that probably updating usage information on cell towers is not instant, but probably some warning that data usage will exceed the cap is needed.
2. Either the limit should have been removed when I deleted the cap rule, or there must be a button to remove it explicitly.