I have created an unofficial Ting Usage app for Android. It's up on the Play Store: http://l.3dgo.net/KGqN9N
- See overall usage and costs for the current billing cycle
- See detailed usage information for the entire account
- See overall usage for each device
- See detailed usage information for each device
Detailed usage information is cached so if you want to see the most recent information, you will need to hit the refresh button.
Any feedback and such can be posted here.
- This works by scraping the account pages to pull usage information, so it will not save you any data compared to just visiting the site in a browser. Also, if Ting updates their site, it will probably break until I have a chance to fix it. I saw in another thread that they will be making usage downloads available so I will probably shift to using those when that happens. And if Ting ever releases a proper API that may allow for considerably more functionality.
I've gotten a few requests for donation info, so if you really want to donate (and it is completely unnecessary for you to do so) you can do so via Paypal. My address is email@example.com.
Occasionally I may need people to test the app before I release it to the wild. This is where you can find the absolute latest build.
Source is now available: https://bitbucket.org/Dianoga/ting-android/overview
I promise nothing in terms of easy to use, or well-written or any of that jazz.