Just got a new unlocked OnePlus 6 setup with Ting and it's working great except I can't get visual voicemail to work. Anyone else having this issue or any success?
I'm not sure what this page is saying. https://help.ting.com/hc/en-us/articles/205422008-Voicemail. Do I need to disabled call forwarding to get it to work?
- Is this a factory-unlocked phone with built-in visual voicemail or a carrier-issued phone preloaded with visual voicemail for a network Ting supports? Yes
- Are there any pending OS updates you can download? No
- Is data connecting? Yes
- Are you in a roaming area? No
- Is the voicemail number correctly programmed into the phone? Yes? This is the number that gets called. 805 637-7456
- Have you disabled any call forwarding? No, all set to 805 637-7249
"If you have answered yes to all of the above get in touch with Ting support so we can help"