International students staying in USA for 3 months

International students staying with me in USA for 3 months, can they apply to TING and can I get the referral benefits?

If so, how does this work, do I contact a TING rep or do they.

If they do, what will they need?

Also how will TING know how to give my TING account credit?



1 comment
  • Hi Kellie-Bea,

     They can use Ting for as long as they are here and have an acceptable payment method for their account. 

     What they would need to do is sign up to Ting using your referral link so that you both can get the $25 referral credit. We have a guide to walk you through the process here but if you have any questions please feel free to ask! 

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.