Do you want to activate your new phone from the Ting Shop or Ting compatible phone with a new number? Are you not sure where to start? You've come to the right place!
- Go to Ting.com and select Sign up | Activate.
- Sign in to your Ting account, or create a new account if you don't have one yet.
- Select if you're bringing your own phone to Ting or if you want to browse for a new phone.
- Enter the IMEI of your device and click Check.
Note: You can choose devices you purchased from Ting and devices you have used previously from a list of devices and click Next step. If you want to activate a phone that isn't on the list, select Add a phone.
- If your device is compatible with Ting, you can either purchase a new SIM card by clicking Get a SIM or check the SIM card you may already have by clicking Check SIM.
- If you have a SIM card from Ting, enter the SIM card number (ICCID) and click Continue.
- Enter your service address to check your coverage and click Next.
- If you're just getting started with Ting, you'll have the opportunity to select the plan that you want for your account. If you already have an active account, your new line will have the same plan as your other phones.
- Select Get a new number and then Next.
Note: While we cannot guarantee certain area codes, you can select your preferred area code if more than one is available. If you get a different area code, we may no longer have numbers available in your preferred area code.
- For new accounts, add your billing information. For existing accounts, confirm or edit your billing information and select Continue.
- Review your details one more time, read and agree to the Terms of Service and click Next.
- Follow the onscreen activation steps. Once your phone is working, click on the It worked button, and you're all set to go!