Last updated by Allan B
1. Which credit cards are accepted for monthly billing and purchases?
We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. Billing addresses may be in the United States (including APO, FPO and Puerto Rico) or Canada. Amazon payments are also accepted.
2. Can I have purchases shipped to a Canadian address?
No, we ship only to United States addresses (at this time, not including APO/FPO or Puerto Rico).
3. If I use a Canadian card, in what currency will I be charged?
All cards will be charged in US Dollars.
4. What exchange rate will be used for Canadian cards?
If you do use a Canadian credit card, your bank will determine the exchange rate at the time your card is charged. Please note that if you are then refunded any portion of the charge, the exchange rate may be different (higher or lower).
5. How am I taxed if I use a Canadian card?
If you wish to use a Canadian credit card for billing, you must have a United States address on file as well, for taxation purposes (and if applicable, to give you a phone number in your area). You will be asked for this address when adding your card during a purchase, activation, or number transfer.
6. Does using a Canadian credit card mean I can get service in Canada?
We only offer service in the United States (we can only assign a U.S. number to your phone or SIM card). Using your Ting phone in Canada will incur roaming charges.