We're sad to see you go! And we're happy to help. There are 3 avenues you can use to let us know you'd like to cancel:
- starting a chat
- giving us a call
- submitting a request
Can I cancel my Ting account with an outstanding balance?
No. We're unable to cancel an account with an unpaid balance. An abandoned account with an outstanding balance will be sent to collections. When this happens, changes to the account are not possible until that balance is resolved
Canceling your Ting service
All you need to do is let us know you'd like to cancel, by choosing one of the three options here:
Starting a chat
- Let our agent know the date that you'd like to cancel and we'll handle it
Giving us a call
- similar to starting a chat, once our agent verifies the account, just let them know the date you'd like to cancel
Submitting a request
- There is no direct communication with submitting a request, all you've gotta do is state the date that you'd like to cancel your service and we'll take care of the rest
- If you get in touch via help request, please let us know the reason you're canceling. We really do read every piece of feedback and use it to come up with ways we can improve our service.
Here's what to expect when you cancel
- Your account will close at the end of your billing cycle.
- You'll continue to have internet service until the end of your billing cycle.
- You'll receive no further bills after you cancel.
If you're renting a router
- We'll email you a shipping label with instructions for returning your rented router.
- Please leave the fiber access box (a.k.a. the ONT) that your router plugs into at the residence.