Forgot your password? Resetting is quick and easy. We have provided a step-by-step process so you can use gain access to your self-serve Ting account.
- Go to the sign in page and click "I forgot my password".
- Enter the email address associated with your Ting account and click "Send reset email".
- If you've entered your information, a banner will come up on the top of your browser. If you are unable to see this, please download Chrome as our website is best optimized for that browser.
Note: The link expires within 6 hours so if you can't set your password within that time, you'll need to click the forgot password link again.
- Check your email for a message with the subject "Reset your Ting password" and click on the link in the email "reset password link".
Note: Pictured below is a screenshot of what the email will look like. The design may change over time, but the words and function will stay consistent
5. Enter your new password. It must be at least 10 characters long and can't be one of the last eight passwords you've used. We generally recommend avoiding the use of any account information; first and last name, birthdays, addresses, phone numbers. How to set a secure, memorable password.
Success! You've reset your password.
Still having trouble, or don't see what is pictured in this article? Get in touch.