Forgot your password? Resetting is quick and easy. We have provided a step-by-step process so you can use gain access to your self-serve Ting account.
- Go to the sign-in page and click I forgot my password.
- Enter the email address associated with your Ting account and click Send reset email.
- If you've entered your information, a banner will come up on the top of your browser. If you are unable to see this, please download Chrome as our website is best optimized for that browser.
Note: The link expires within six hours, so if you can't set your password within that time, you'll need to click the forgot password link again.
- Check your email for a message with the subject "Reset your Ting password" and click on the Reset password link in the email.
Note: Pictured below is a screenshot of what the email will look like. The design may change over time, but the words and functions will stay consistent.
- Enter your new password. It must be at least 10 characters long and can't be one of the last eight passwords you've used. We generally recommend avoiding the use of any account information like first and last names, birthdays, addresses, or phone numbers.
Success! You've reset your password.