How do I cancel my Ting account?
Send in a help request, open a chat, or give us a call at 1-855-846-4847 so we can help you out with that. If you get in touch via help request, please let us know the reason you're canceling; we use that information to help us improve the service.
If you are looking to move your Ting number to another provider be sure to do so before closing your Ting account.
If you only have Ting Mobile service:
- Your account will close within 48 hours.
- Your devices will be deactivated automatically within 48 hours.
- Your account will still incur usage until the end of that 48 hours unless you deactivate those devices right away.
- If you want to port out your numbers, make sure to do so before canceling your account to give yourself sufficient time.
- Your last bill will be available within about a week of your cancellation and your credit or debit card will be billed for your usage and any outstanding charges.
Note: If you change your mind for any reason, it may be possible to reinstate your account within that 48-hour period. Give us a call at 1-855-846-4847 so we can check on that for you.
If you only have Ting Internet service:
- Your account will close at the end of your billing cycle.
- You will have Internet service until the end of your billing cycle.
- You will receive no further bills after you cancel.
If you have both Ting Mobile and Internet services:
- Your mobile devices will be deactivated automatically within 48 hours.
- Your Internet service will continue until the end of your billing cycle.
- Your account will close once your Internet service is deactivated.
- You will receive your final bill with what remains of your mobile usage at the end of the billing cycle.
Can I cancel my Ting account with an outstanding balance?
While we cannot cancel an account with a balance owing, we can provide you with your port-out information to move your number to a different carrier. If you'd like to move your number elsewhere and have a balance owing, give us a call at 1-855-846-4847 and we'll provide you with your porting information.
Keep in mind, any canceled account with an outstanding balance will be sent to collections. When this happens, further changes to the account will not be possible until that balance is resolved.